Opera in 2 Acts in Original Language
Fujiwara Opera will proudly present “L’Elisir d’Amore” at Nissay Theatre in June. Starting from 2015 with “Il Viaggio a Reims,” Fujiwara Opera has collaborated with Nissay Opera, followed by yearly productions of “Don Pasquale”, “Norma” and “Don Giovanni”.
Lead role Adina will be sung by Hare Ito (6/29), who enchanted the audience with her amazing expressions as Violetta in January’s Fujiwara performance of 'La Traviata' and the young and rising Nao Nakai (6/30) who will make her debut with Fujiwara Opera. Nemorino’s sweet and intoxicating “Una furtiva lagrima”, the highlight aria of this opera, will be sung by Ryoichi Nakai (6/29) and Yusuke Kobori (6/30). The perfect actors Masumi Kubota (6/29) and Katsuji Miura (6/30), will grasp the audience’s attention singing the mysterious medicine man Dulcamara, the supporting key role of this opera. Sergeant Belcore who makes advances to Adina will be sung by Shingo Sudo (6/29) and Yoji Oishi (6/30). Yukie Ishioka (6/29) and Yuri Aminaga (6/30), two young and upcoming sopranos, will put their hearts and souls into the village girl Giannetta.
Kazufumi Yamashita will take the baton, appearing again since “I Capuleti E I Montecchi.” in 2016. This charming stage production by Jun Aguni has become an all-time favorite for this opera.
We hope you enjoy this youthful and heartwarming love story with our young and vibrant cast.
Dates and Times
2 hours 40 minutes including 1 intervals
- - This online ticket service is operated by K.K. ETIX DATA FARM the consignment company for ticketing of Japan Opera Foundation.
- - The cast/program are subject to be changed.
- - Age restriction; Preschool children are not allowed for admission.
- - No change or cancel will be accepted for the purchased ticket. Please review carefully on your ticket selection and billing information entered before submit an order.
- - Please complete your purchase in 15min. from the Review Your Selection page has been displayed. Please note that after 15min. your purchase will be time-out and selected ticket will go back to inventory.
- - Please do not use more than one window and Back button of browser during purchase. It may cause purchase not process correctly.
- - Please add email@example.com to your Address Book to ensure the order confirmation email gets delivered.
- - After the online ticket sale ended, please contact Japan Opera Foundation Ticket Center (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) directly if you are wishing to purchase tickets.
1-1-1, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
phone : +81-(0)3-3503-3111
1-minute walk from Exit A13 of Hibiya Station on the Chiyoda Line, Hibiya Line, Toei Mita Line
- Conductor:Erina SUZUKI
- Stage Director:Yasuhiko AGUNI
- Adina Masayo:Hare ITO
- Nemorino:Ryoichi NAKAI
- Dulcamara:Masumi KUBOTA
- Belcore:Belcore:Shingo SUDO
- Giannetta:Yukie ISHIOKA
- Adina Masayo:Nao NAKAI
- Nemorino:Yusuke KOBORI
- Dulcamara:Katsuji MIURA
- Belcore:Yoji OISHI
- Giannetta:Yuri AMINAGA
The Japan Opera Foundation
Nissay Culture Foundation (Nissay Theatre)